As the "Bestselling non-fiction hardback book in history" (Publishers Weekly), the Purpose Driven Life has sold over 32 million copies and has inspired millions to live on purpose.
The most basic question everyone faces in life is Why am I here? What is my purpose? Self-help books suggest that people should look within, at their own desires and dreams, but Rick Warren says the starting place must be with God and his eternal purposes for each life. Real meaning and significance comes from understanding and fulfilling God's purposes for putting us on earth.
The new Purpose Driven Life Expanded Edition has been reimagined for a new generation with:
- Two New Bonus Chapters
- Audio Bible Studies (internet connection required)
- 42 video chapter summaries (internet connection required)
- Includes the entire contents of the new Purpose Driven Life Expanded Edition Book
- Universal App - One purchase and you get it on your iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, and iPad Mini
- iCloud Sync - Notes, Bookmarks, and Current Page are kept in sync across all your devices
- Sharing - Highlight a section of text and easily share it via email, Twitter, Facebook, or text message.
This app will take you on a personal, life-changing journey.
But don’t take our word for it …
"[The Purpose Driven Life] will guide you to greatness through living the Great Commandment and the Great Commission. Make sure you're not missing the point of your life—read this book!"
—Billy Graham, world-renowned minister
"If you only read one book on what life is all about—make it this one! Then give it to everyone you care about. It is life-changing. Believe me, you'll never be the same after reading this!”
—Lee Strobel, bestselling author, The Case for Christ